- 1 ED related hardware
- 2 Websites with info
- 3 The Popular Guides To:
- 4 Ship builds
- 5 Location, location, location
- 6 My Youtube playlist
- 7 Stuff i have heard...
- EDtracker open source project to provide simple, affordable 3-axis head tracking for PC gamers.
Websites with info
|Click to -->|
The Popular Guides To:
|Click to -->|
Location, location, location
- Dav's Hope (Hyades Sector DR-V c2-23, Lat/Lon = 44.8113 -31.3955) is one of many settelments where stuph can be salvaged.
- List of TB locations
- Qustion:Let's say i go to Synuefai SZ-M d8-59 AB 2 d - How can i get a hold on the materials listed as present there??
- Answer: Search for a planet with a high proportion of the thing you're looking for. Check to see if it has Geological sites, go to the geological site (you'll need to do a detailed surface scan) and you'll find a field of cool stuff like lava spouts or geysers or fumaroles, and lots of concentrated resource nodes.
Find a High Tech system with a high population, and you will find lots of good stuff for you ship... be aware that stock can run out, and you might not see the same collection of stuff every time you visit.
- Lembava - seems hostile...
- Shinrarta Dezhra is fantastic - has everything in stock - But you need be "Elite" in at least one of the three categories to access it ;-)
If there are multiple star types in the system with at least one being scoopable, you need to be aware that you always jump in to the star with the largest mass and this is not necessarily the scoopable star. You may well jump in at a white dwarf (DA/DC) which has a much greater mass than a scoopable M-star in the same system. In this scenario you will need to search for the scoopable star so bear this in mind if you're running on fumes.
One easy way to remember which stars are scoopable is to remember the phrase: Oh Be A Fine Girl Kiss Me (O,B,A,F,G,K,M).
Purut is a good choice because it's an Anarchy control system of Li Yong-Rui's, so you won't get a bounty for attacking his ships.Just interdict and destroy any non Empire power ships for 15 merits each. This goes much quicker in a wing due to increased NPC density.
This page will allow you to plot between two different star systems. The result will show you every time you need to go to the galaxy map in order to plot a new route (for instance when you are at a neutron star). It will prioritise neutron stars so should be avoided for journeys which are lower than 500 light years (It will likely try to route you to Jackson's Lighthouse first if you're in the bubble).
My Youtube playlist
- Down to earth astronomy.
Stuff i have heard...
- If you want fast cash (although boring) get a passenger python to Robigo and run sightseeing to Sirious atmospherics in Sothis.
About fighting Thargoids
Change HUD color
- Dogs got naked ears!