- 1 E:D related hardware
- 2 Websites with info
- 3 The Popular Guides To:
- 4 Youtube & Twitch links
- 5 Ship builds
- 6 Location, location, location
- 7 Stuff i have heard...
- EDtracker open source project to provide simple, affordable 3-axis head tracking for PC gamers.
Websites with info
- Road to Riches
The Popular Guides To:
UnderminingUndermining Guide - Revised (Patch 3.3.03)
- Passenger Missions Income
- Essential Flight Skills
- Planet Landings
- Space Mining
- Down to Earth Astronomy at YouTube & twitch.
Screen recording while playing this game could be fun...
- Mining build, without offencive measures.
- Cargo build, engineered and stripped down for max jumprange. This build is avilable at Smooth Station.
- Engineers needed:
- Selene Jean - Hull Reinforcement Package - Lightweight.
- Hera Tani - Power Plant - Overcharged.
- Felicity Farseer - Frame Shift Drive - Increased range & Experimental mod Stripped Down for Frame Shift Drives.
- Lori Jameson - Life Support - Lightweight.
Location, location, location
- Dav's Hope (Hyades Sector DR-V c2-23, Lat/Lon = 44.8113 -31.3955) is one of many settelments where stuph can be salvaged... More info.
- List of TB locations
- PSA: Quick Guide to Engineering Long Range FSD
- Worried about raw materials? Go farm crystalline shards... find nearest mat. trader...
- Engineering material location list
- Qustion:Let's say i go to Synuefai SZ-M d8-59 AB 2 d - How can i get a hold on the materials listed as present there??
- Answer: Search for a planet with a high proportion of the thing you're looking for. Check to see if it has Geological sites, go to the geological site (you'll need to do a detailed surface scan) and you'll find a field of cool stuff like lava spouts or geysers or fumaroles, and lots of concentrated resource nodes.
Find a High Tech system with a high population, and you will find lots of good stuff for you ship... be aware that stock can run out, and you might not see the same collection of stuff every time you visit.
- Lembava - seems hostile...
- Shinrarta Dezhra is fantastic - has everything in stock - But you need be "Elite" in at least one of the three categories to access it ;-)
If there are multiple star types in the system with at least one being scoopable, you need to be aware that you always jump in to the star with the largest mass and this is not necessarily the scoopable star. You may well jump in at a white dwarf (DA/DC) which has a much greater mass than a scoopable M-star in the same system. In this scenario you will need to search for the scoopable star so bear this in mind if you're running on fumes.
One easy way to remember which stars are scoopable is to remember the phrase: Oh Be A Fine Girl Kiss Me (O,B,A,F,G,K,M).
If you're just looking for merits then your best bet is to go undermining another non Imperial power if you have a combat ship.
Purut is a good choice because it's an Anarchy control system of Li Yong-Rui's, so you won't get a bounty for attacking his ships.
Just interdict and destroy any non Empire power ships for 15 merits each. This goes much quicker in a wing due to increased NPC density.
This page will allow you to plot between two different star systems. The result will show you every time you need to go to the galaxy map in order to plot a new route (for instance when you are at a neutron star). It will prioritise neutron stars so should be avoided for journeys which are lower than 500 light years (It will likely try to route you to Jackson's Lighthouse first if you're in the bubble).
Stuff i have heard...
About sharing your data
- Install Elite: Dangerous Market Connector (EDMC).
- If you want fast cash (although boring) get a passenger python to Robigo and run sightseeing to Sirious atmospherics in Sothis.
About fighting Thargoids
Change HUD color
A profitable run while empire rep grinding and making profits on the side at Duke(12) rank between HIP 8444 to HIP 8758 (7.2LY). Only 1 station in both systems and 8758 is only target for 8444 missions, 8758 has a few targets so usually end up with 4 to 5 for the return. 8444 currently in Boom and can easily give you 20 missions to 8444 per trip.
Loading up on Palladium/Gold Cargo missions until full, then taking data deliveries. Returning carrying medical and data deliveries. Data missions handed in for max rep, cargo for max profit. Values below are changes after both legs of the trip and sometimes I have partial deliveries completed over 2 trips.
Trip 1 +15% rep / +16M Trip 2 +14% rep / +9M Trip 3 +12% rep / +10M Trip 4 +1% rep / +21M (Ranked up) Trip 5 +24% rep / +14M Trip 6 +10% rep / +10M
Averages 13% Rep increase / 13M credits per trip
About exploration values
The table origin is this thread. Post #312 has the non-rounded numbers and #295 has the formulas.
- Dogs got naked ears!